DIY Teletubby Halloween Costume Idea Using Footed Pajamas
How to Make an Adult Teletubbies Costume
This is an easy (and fun) to make costume that requires no sewing.
Making your adult teletubbies costume:
Start with a pair of Adult Footed Pajamas
- Make a Teletubbies Hat
- Use Red felt (available 6 foot wide for about $5 a yard from fabric stores) and tin foil.
- See THIS PAGE for a hat shape (leave a little hole in the top) and staple or sew it together.
- Use tin foil to shape the ears and antenna. Wrap the antenna with 1 inch strips of foil. Tape it inside your hat with duct tape. Staple together a piece of Red felt and Pink felt for each ear. Safety pin them to the hat.
- Make a pair of Mittens Use red felt and sew (or staple) the shapes below.
- Turn them inside out - put them on... add a rectangle of tin foil for your screen (duct tape the edges), and you're done!
Return to Main Menu