How To Make an Adult Salsa-on-a-Chip Costume
This is a NO SEW costume.
How to make an Adult Salsa on a Chip Costume out of a pair of adult footies:
Start with one pair of Adult Footed Pajamas
- Make a Giant Corn Chip from Posterboard & Tape.
- Cut a large, rounded triangle. Spray paint it (or dab soy sauce & juice on it) to make it look "baked".
- Fold up the edges.
- Tape a piece of fabric or cardboard to it - pin it to your butt.
- YOU are the Salsa.
- This concept works for "Gum on a Shoe" (or the Bottom of a Chair) Costume:
- Make a faux shoe or tiny chair.
- Attach it to the top of your head.
- Wear a pair of Pink Adult Footed Pajamas.
- YOU are the gum stuck under the thing on your head.
You can also make a "Piece of Pepperoni" Costume:
- Make a triangle from Posterboard.
- Paint it like a piece of Pizza.
- Affix it to your butt - with the "business side" facing you.
- YOU are the piece of Pepperoni.