DIY Princess Leia Halloween Costume Idea Using Footed Pajamas
How to Make a Princess Leia Costume
This is an easy (and fun) to make costume that requires no sewing.
How to make an adult Princess Leia costume:
Start with a pair of Adult Footed Pajamas
- Make a Princess Leia Belt
- Use a 6 inch wide piece of White felt (available 6 foot wide for about $5 a yard from fabric stores) and tin foil and posterboard.
- Cut Belt Bits from posterboard, cover them with tin foil and add nice touches with a black permanent marker.
- Staple them to your belt.
- Make a Princess Leia Mock-Dress - Just cut big white rectangles
from felt and staple them to the belt.
- Make a Princess Leia Hair Buns - Cut some big circles from poster board.
- Bend them inwards like the photo at right.
- Cover them with much larger circles of Black Felt and safety pin them shut. Then safety pin them to a hairband (or sunglasses if you like!).
Return to Main Menu