DIY Planet Earth Halloween Costume Idea Using Footed Pajamas
How to Make an Adult Planet Earth Globe Costume:
This is a surprisingly easy to make costume that requires no sewing
Making your planet earth globe costume:
Start with one pair of Adult Footed Pajamas
- Make 2 Continents (plus Hawaii)
- Use felt (available 6 foot wide for about $5 a yard from fabric stores)
- Download a PDF Stencil of North & South America by clicking here.
- Print the PDF, tape it together (see pic below) tape it to the felt and cut it out.
- Pin it to your footies.
- Feel free to add Hawaii - tape it over your right hip.
- The back?
- Feel free to cut EurAsia, Africa, Japan, Australia, multiple islands, etc., etc. from Felt and fasten them to your back... or cheat and do flames and claim the earth is flat and Hell is on your backside! Bwahaha.
- Maybe pin little ships, whales or Godzila to your oceans or land masses...
- Show up with the Sun, the Moon, Mars, Saturn, etc.
- Or an Astronaut... or Atlas!
- Make a Polar Ice Cap (or North Pole Hat) see instructions below.
- Or your hat could be clouds and toy airplanes.