DIY Lobster Halloween Costume Idea Using Footed Pajamas
How to Make an Adult Lobster Costume
This is an easy to make NO SEW lobster costume.
Making a Lobster Costume from red feetie pjs:
Start with one pair of Adult Footed Pajamas
- Make a Pair of Lobster Claws from Red Felt (available 6 foot wide for about $5 a yard from fabric stores) or Red Posterboard or Craft Foam.
- See A & D below. Cut the claw pieces, staple together - if it's fabric, turn them inside out.
- Make a Lobster Tail & Lobster Bib from Red Felt, Posterboard, Paper, whatever. Cut the pieces shown below (E & F), draw on them with a black felt tipped marker and pin them to the footies.
- Make Lobster Antennae from Pipe Cleaners & Styrofoam Balls (C).
- Make The Lobster Complexion from Face Paint - available at Halloween Stores.
- Or use Blush (make-up)... It's easier to take off. If Halloween is on a Saturday you won't have to sit in church looking like you-know-who the next morning if you skip the face paint!
Return to Main Menu